The Unity Live & Digital Team is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to support our efforts in data-driven decision making, product development and monitoring key business health metics. You will work very closely with cross functional business stakeholders, product marketers, product managers and customer success team members.
In this role, you will be responsible for translating business problems to actionable analytics tasks. Ideal candidates should have strong exploratory data analysis and data visualization skills, great attention to detail and confidence in presenting findings to diverse groups of users.
- Work with business leaders to define core business metrics and create dashboards and tools to monitor health of the business
- Visualization subject matter expert with BI Platforms and various data visualization tools
- Reconcile data between diverse set of tools, assure accuracy and drive data flow improvements
- Maintain data quality and integrity of the data in partnership with Enterprise Data Warehouse Team and Data Engineers
- Work directly with internal stakeholders to understand data needs and develop scalable solutions with rapid development and re-usability in mind
- Experienced in delivering results/managing projects on-time with respect to SLA’s and managing expectations via JIRA
- SQL, R, Relational Cloud Based Databases (Redshift, Snowflake), DataWarehouse, Big Data Platforms (Google Big Query)
- Data visualization tools (Data Studio, Looker, Tableau, RShiny, D3)
- Strong analytical foundations (requirements gathering, exploratory data analysis, metrics and KPI definition, visualization, and presentation)
- Firm believer in data democratization across the business units
- Great attitude towards working in a collaborative environment with a large number of technical and non-technical stakeholders (marketing, product management, web analytics, DWH)
- Prior SaaS experience & familiarity with key SaaS operating metrics
- Prior Looker & Data Studio experience
- Prior Airflow experience
- Work experience with Python, Jupter Notebooks
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.