Sr. Data Scientist, Product Analytics at NextRoll (San Francisco, CA)
You’ll join our Product Analytics team reporting to our Director of Analytics and help inform and influence key product decisions. You will use your technical skills, business intuition, and creativity to analyze RTB (real-time-bidding) data across multiple supply sources and optimize the performance of our predictive algorithms. We’re looking for a high-impact candidate who can not only produce hard analytics from AdRoll’s large data sets, but also develop hypotheses on why specific metrics are changing.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? Don't be! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Analyze one of the most interesting datasets in the world, which consists of over 20 billion user actions and 4 trillion events per day
- Work with product and engineering teams to launch and evolve high-impact products
- Define what metrics we will use to analyze and optimize new products
- Build, maintain, and optimize data pipelines and dashboards to explore and proactively identify root causes and levers that move key metrics
- Communicate analyses and algorithms to product and engineering teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of combined data analytics experience
- Proficiency in SQL
- Coding experience with languages such as Python and R
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills with experience presenting to an array of stakeholders to drive the decision making process
- Experience with visualization tools like Tableau
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 3 months of paid pregnancy disability leave
- 3 months of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious companies use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, an ecommerce marketing platform for growing direct-to-consumer brands. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.