Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We’re looking for a driven, analytically-minded professional to join the Product Analytics team! The team is responsible for the research, reporting and experimentation necessary to build outstanding consumer-facing products. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills, an eagerness to work cross-functionally, curiosity to learn more every day, and patience to work through difficult problems.
What you'll do
- Proactively explore data and identify opportunities to help accelerate product development or improve existing products
- Address ambiguous problems and formulate hypotheses into actionable and well-designed experiments
- Partner cross-functionally with our Product and Engineering teams, build a rapport and be a trusted advisor to team members
- Own end-to-end product analytics workflow, including defining success and performance metrics, socializing them across the organization, and creating actionable dashboards and reports
- Partner with Engineering to optimize data quality
What we look for
- 2-4 years of experience in an analytical role
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience managing and collaborating on cross-functionally projects
- Experience pulling and joining data sources with SQL and performing analysis using tools such as Python, R, or Excel
- Ability to start with an ambiguous problem, deconstruct it into tangible steps, and work towards an actionable solution
- Proficiency communicating research and recommendations to technical and non-technical audiences
- An appreciation for qualitative and quantitative analysis and an admiration for good design
- Willingness to go out of you way to help teammates
- Enough laziness to find a faster way to do your least favorite tasks
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.