Web Data Engineer at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is looking for a Digital Analytics Engineer. In this role, you’ll be responsible for identifying data hygiene to create efficient program input. As well as connect data sets and tools to clean and validate data.
This role supports and interacts with cross-functional teams within the company, so the ideal candidate must be self-driven and proactive, detail oriented, able to multitask, and deliver with high quality.
What you'll be doing
- Ensure data is properly joined, received, optimized, transformed, stored, and made accessible for analysts and data scientists to perform their work
- Liaise with web teams on technical subjects and supply guidance on advanced tracking requirements and data integrity issues
- Manage pixel/tag implementation requests in an efficient way within a tag manager and perform tagging audits
- Use browser web debugging tools to perform tag validation and QA
- Define and manage a testing automation plan for digital analytics
- Document and maintain a copy of tagging requests from the different teams
- Use mobile proxy tools like Charles/Fiddler to validate analytics tagging across mobile applications and mobile web tagging
What we're looking for
- Web development/web analytics implementation experience
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to work with agility to manage multiple projects, project scope, stakeholders, and deadlines in a face-paced environment
- Experience working with the following toolsets: tag management (Tealium, Google Tag Manager), analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe), ticket systems (Jira) and browser debugging
- Experience with Automated ETL (BigQuery, Apps Script and other internal tools) and data visualization (spreadsheets & Data Google Studio)
You might also have
- Knowledge of statistical tools like R, Stata, SAS a plus
- Experience with technologies such as: Angular JS, nodeJS, python is a plus
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.