Brand Designer (Lead) at Blend
| San Francisco | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:04 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, May 11, 2021
Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Members of the Brand Design team bring the Blend brand to life. We are advocates and champions of the Blend Brand. From the fit and finish of all our customer and employee interactions, to counseling internal partners on creative decisions. You will report to the Brand Design Manager and partner with Marketing, Sales, Services, and People Operations to oversee our brand's presence. You are a designer with a dedicated mindset towards making things happen and care deeply about the craft.
How you’ll contribute:
- Help drive the direction and development of Blend’s brand strategy with an eye towards continued evolution and refinement
- Purposefully leverage the brand’s visual language to communicate concepts in a compelling way while building brand equity
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop and elevate Blend’s brand through all touch-points, across multiple channels and formats including our product, events, conferences, sales enablement, and employee experience.
- Confidently communicate and influence design decisions while welcoming cross-functional collaboration with humility
- Mentor and support fellow designers so that they can do their best work
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years experience as an designer, 1 year leading a team would be a plus, with a portfolio that shows your impact, creativity, and process
- You have a portfolio demonstrating exceptional quality in visual, narrative-driven design
- You have excellent communication skills and aptitude to explain design decisions
- You have curiosity to learn more about the domain
- You may be an expert in illustration or motion, not required, but a definite plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, fitness classes, fitness equipment and more
- Stipends for work from home setup, internet, and meals
- Company-wide mental health days
- Weekly remote all hands
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Notice at Collection for California Applicants
Read Full Job Description