Creative Director, Event Experiences at ServiceNow (San Francisco, CA)
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can't wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies® 2022.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
We are looking for a Creative Director, Event Experiences to join our Global Brand Marketing team. We are looking for a leader with the passion and creative vision to bring our brand promise to life in our events and experiences-one of our most crucial touchpoints. You will evolve our event experiences - from Knowledge, our annual flagship event with 20K+ in-person attendees, to our regional World Forums, to a variety of other event moments throughout the year.
What you get to do in this role:
- Vision, evangelize and bring to life a new era of experiences for our portfolio of events.
- Serve as a trusted partner to our Strategic Events team - working hand-in-hand with their team to reimagine and uplevel the experiences we deliver.
- Manage and inspire a team of creatives and agency partners to execute world-class events that surprise and delight our customers, employees and community members.
- Dream up big ways to bring our industry-leading solutions and inspiring customer stories to life in impactful and immersive ways across all touchpoints (in the keynotes, in venue signage, on the expo floors, etc.).
- Define an overarching creative strategy for how we approach events - what we want attendees to think/feel, the tone of our communications, etc.
- Guide the development of all communications surrounding the event - from pre-event comms to registration to post-show follow-ups.
- Lead the development of event guidelines and toolkits, to enable regional and business unit teams responsible for putting on events in their respective areas.
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in the creative industry - with at least 5 years of working on large-scale events, ideally some experience with best-in-class experience in the technology space
- Exceptional ability to lead, influence, and work across organizational boundaries with a consistent history of cross-functional collaboration.
- Proven ability to lead by example and consistently inspire creative colleagues to create differentiating, pioneering ideas that conceptualize world-class solutions.
- Obsessed with finding the inspiring truths that lead to creative thinking that solves creative problems and propels our events into the future.
- Strong presenter with an ability to sell creative thinking and ideas across the organization and with senior-level executives.
- Must be a believer in the power of brand - and the importance of applying the brand consistently across all customer touchpoints, including those associated with events.
- A curious learner with a growth mindset and an ability to quickly absorb information and learn on the job.
- Experience working quickly and nimbly under pressure.
- Impeccable attention to detail across all aspects of the event experience.
For positions in the Bay Area, we offer a base pay of 162,200 to 283,500, plus equity (when applicable), variable/incentive compensation and benefits. Sales positions generally offer a competitive On Target Earnings (OTE) incentive compensation structure. Please note that the base pay shown is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location. We also offer health plans, including flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, matching donations, a flexible time away plan and family leave programs. Compensation is based on the geographic location in which the role is located, and is subject to change based on work location.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .