You’ll join our Product Design & Research group reporting to our VP of Product Design and guide the design team in our engagement and automations area. This key product area will be instrumental both strategically and practically in the evolution of the AdRoll product model.
By working closely with customers, designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers you and your team will help craft the future of AdRoll, creating a unified multichannel marketing platform. Today this team is three people and you’ll get to grow this to around seven in your first year, as well as working with senior leaders to help structure and plan how Design, Product, and Engineering works together to deliver on our adventurous product vision.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you're ideal for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for dedicated people, and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Grow and mentor your team of passionate product designers, forming a team that cares about its craft, the product experience and can measure their impact
- Drive your product area vision by collaborating across broader teams and functions establishing alignment and a shared understanding of the design strategy needed to help achieve our product vision
- Collaborate with your cross-functional partners to establish and drive strategy, metrics, and goals
- Establish ways of working with your PM and Engineering partners, ensuring the sprinting product teams are focussed and equipped to achieve results
- Connect the dots between multiple high-value products and workstreams, developing that vision and delivering a cohesive customer experience that evolves the overall AdRoll product model
- Keep customer empathy and user experience as the guiding light for product thinking by participating in all phases of product development, from planning, strategy, and discovery to design, delivery and iteration
- 7+ years of proven ability in design and UX, with 3+ years managing a team
- Leadership experience with direct reports under your guidance, including hiring, resourcing, and developing individual contributors
- A proven track record of launching simple, effective, and elegant products
- Expert knowledge of modern user-centered design and research methodologies
- A real passion for talking to customers
- Demonstrated strong solutions-based leadership
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental, and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic Life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups (https://www.nextroll.com/careers/culture)
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, is an ecommerce marketing platform that gives growing direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands the power to connect with people everywhere they go online. The AdRoll Platform is fueled by our pioneering use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120k brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in shopping local, shopping small, and giving every ecommerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to connect with customers and grow their business.We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.