Learning Experience Designer at Coinbase
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
We are looking for an innovative designer of world-class learning experiences to help us accelerate the performance and engagement of every employee at Coinbase. We are a remote first company, and this person will be responsible for creating compelling learning solutions that scale, and drive results everywhere our people are.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build a cohesive brand for all Coinbase Learning and Development offerings.
- Design, develop, implement, and evaluate curricula programs ranging from crypto and blockchain education, to leadership development programming.
- Create highly effective multi modal learning experiences using known digital learning tools, and approaches nobody else has thought of yet.
- Architect best-of-breed orientation and onboarding programs that make incredible first impressions, extend learning beyond the classroom, and accelerate performance in the first 90 days of joining Coinbase.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Minimum 5 years experience with instructional design and learning technologies with an emphasis on learner experience.
- Fluency with rapid instructional design models, and designing for global scale in remote and distributed environments.
- Experience building asynchronous and synchronous classroom-based and virtual training programs.
- Learning technology experience with a focus on content creation and visual design e.g. (captivate, articulate, ispring suite, evolve, photoshop, illustrator, etc).
- Exceptional project management skills, with experience designing curriculum for a range of audience types from management and leadership to technical engineering.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deliver results within tight deadlines.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills; concise and data driven.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.