Process Design Supervisor at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
As a Process Design Supervisor, you will be a key contributor to Affirm’s Process Excellence team that sits within our Operations organization. We are accountable for leading initiatives to define and operationalize business processes. As part of this, we drive the vision, strategy and growth of operations servicing processes by applying engaging and innovative techniques.
The ideal candidate is an experienced and dynamic people leader with deep industry knowledge that champions continuous improvement to operational processes.
- You’re motivated to define process design strategy and are passionate about setting the industry standard
- You can effectively align others to your vision and help them understand the bigger picture
- You have experience up-leveling the end user experience using innovative technologies
- You’re able to develop a deep understanding of business, compliance and regulatory risks and weave this into your work
- You’re comfortable navigating exciting demands while simultaneously leading multiple projects with varying degrees of priority
- Drive the strategic vision of the improvement of our global customer service processes
- Mentor and lead other employees who are supporting process design initiatives
- Identify, audit and maintain all operational processes, including workflow taxonomies, process documentation, operational SLAs etc.
- Introduce strong frameworks that engage cross-functional teams and enable resources and processes to effectively scale with the business
- Implement technology to provide innovative solutions that introduce cost savings, risk reduction and increased customer satisfaction
- Minimum of 2+ years of dynamic experience within people management or people leadership positions and preferably in the field of process design
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. Relevant fields of study may include Business, Communications, Business Administration, or Management AND/OR industry-approved certifications such as project management or six sigma as well as career investment in process creation, process improvement, and/or other relevant areas.
- Experience with fast-paced environments: you have implemented high-quality solutions quickly and acted autonomously while navigating new and ambiguous business initiatives
- Experience using platforms such as Salesforce, JIRA, Lucidchart, etc.
- Experience in a regulated environment within financial services, loan underwriting, credit analysis, customer service, consumer lending, personal banking, or other similar functions preferred, but not required
- Willing to travel (up to 10%)
Location - Remote Canada
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
[Colorado Candidates] In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the grade for this position in Colorado is listed above. You can find the Colorado base pay range and benefits here.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.