Senior UI/UX Designer, Asset Store (EMEA) at Unity Technologies
We are looking for an experienced User Experience Designer with a focus on designing web products to join our Live & Digital team to work on the Unity Asset Store. You will be designing for our online marketplace that gets over 1.7 million monthly active users! We are looking for that designer who can take us to the next level and find consumer-centric solutions for both our publishers and developers.
You care about the customer journey, the user experience and the visual components. You are recognized as an industry leader and you have designed many websites in your career. You can bring your design process and design thinking into the work that we do. This is a chance to join a growing team with unique design challenges, and we need a leader to help shape it together. This role reports into the Head of UX on the Live & Digital team.
This position will be remote, for someone based in Europe.
- Designing a consistent experience for our online ecosystem which includes both desktop and mobile environments
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and designs effectively
- Deliver and transform feedback into real results
- Construct user experiences with an emphasis on clarity as well as strong understandings of use-cases and user flows
- Design user interfaces and user experiences, starting from wireframes and completing a final product
- Create prototypes and mockups independently
- Work with other designers to share work often for alignment,, and collaborate with the development team to bring your designs to life
- Experience designing outstanding web-based products for a consumer-oriented website, preferably e-commerce
- Self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative suite, Sketch and InVision
- Sharing work often and being able to handle constructive criticism along the way
- Experience communicating design functionality and design specs to the development team, and following up on the development process to ensure design quality
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships
- Multidisciplinary design approach: you're not afraid of learning new tools or new processes
- Experience with CSS and HTML
- Experience working with remote and global teams
- Using data to back up your work
- Google Analytics data understanding and/or user behavior testing
- Experience working and building in Unity
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.