At TripActions, “It’s all about the user. We’re passionate about providing a seamless one-stop experience for business travelers, no matter how they travel, where they stay, or where they’re going.
We’re looking for a Sr. Product Designer to work on our core product offerings. You’ll be responsible for the look, feel, and architecture of multiple product features, working on cross-device user interface, mobile app, and web. You will be part of the team that drives the design for systematic and innovative product features. You’ll be at the center of building product impact in this fast-paced, exciting role.
What You’ll Do:
- Create wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, screen flows and prototypes
- Develop personas and usage scenarios and conduct usability testing
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications
- Contribute to product requirements alongside product managers
- Uncover multiple ways to solve a problem
- Connect with users and understand what drives them and how they operate
- Design intuitive product experiences that excite our customers
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of extensive UX/UI design experience with experience designing complex applications
- High proﬁciency in some of our favorite Design & Prototyping tools: Sketch, InVision Studio, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Principle, Framer JS, Flinto, Proto.io and After Effects;
- Collaborative mindset - you thrive in cross-functional environments and have worked with leadership, product, sales and marketing to craft innovative product interface solutions
- A positive attitude: You’re a team player and resilient in the face of challenges. Most importantly, you’re fun and a pleasure to be around