TripActions Liquid™ is the first modern end-to-end payments and expense management solution built with both the employee and finance team in mind that sits at the intersection of the majority of employee spend: travel.
We’re looking to bring on a Senior Product Designer, who will continue to scale this new product line as TripActions and our customers push for Liquid as a strategic business priority. Your main responsibilities will be around building the information architecture and designing the layout for mobile and web interfaces. This role is powered by innovation and we are looking for a highly-motivated self-starter with an excellent eye for UI, typography, layout, color and animation. You will be someone who loves solving difficult design problems with the user in mind and have a strong bias to action with an ability to ruthlessly prioritize.
What You’ll Do:
- Create wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, screen flows and prototypes
- Develop personas and usage scenarios and conduct usability testing
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications
- Contribute to product requirements alongside product managers
- Uncover multiple ways to solve a problem
- Connect with users and understand what drives them and how they operate
- Design intuitive product experiences that excite our customers
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of extensive UX/UI design experience with experience designing complex applications
- Experience designing FinTech products, a plus
- High proﬁciency in some of our favorite Design & Prototyping tools: Sketch, InVision Studio, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Principle, Framer JS, Flinto, Proto.io and After Effects;
- Collaborative mindset - you thrive in cross-functional environments and have worked with leadership, product, sales and marketing to craft innovative product interface solutions
- A positive attitude: You’re a team player and resilient in the face of challenges. Most importantly, you’re fun and a pleasure to be around