Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive. In an age where innovation is happening all around us, there's commonality – people are driving these changes. We offer a solution that helps companies put employees first. Lattice is a people management tool that offers performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, and goal setting in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement. Since launching in 2016 we have grown to over 1,900 customers globally, including brands like Slack, Reddit, Glossier, and Asana.About the team
Lattice's Goals Team builds products that help employees understand how their work impacts the company, and help companies align on their most important objectives. Over the coming quarters, this team plans to deeply invest in an experience that helps ensure these outcomes for the companies we serve everyday. As a result, this team and role is excellent for Designers who love data visualization, simplifying complex workflows, and seek to contribute to strategy just as much as craft.Who you are
You have 7+ years of professional experience designing experiences that empower the end user.
- You've partnered with PM, Research, and Engineering to identify, sponsor, and shape new opportunities. You care about why you're building something, not just what.
- You're no stranger to the messy middle of the work, converging/diverging, assessing contraints and risk, and ultimately de-risking the ideal solution path. You consider the technical, product, and business needs of the company with each decision.
- You over-invest in the visual and interaction portion of your work and consider yourself a craftsperson.
You enjoy taking an active role in the development process, have experience leading large-scale initiatives, and strive to continuously improve design practices.
- You have experience taking the lead in planning and executing the experience roadmap for complex software projects, including those that span multiple teams or services.
- You proactively identify opportunities to improve the utility, usability, and desirability of business-critical experiences.
- You make the Design team more effective through clear planning, decision making, and pragmatic management of design debt.
You’re a great communicator and collaborator.
- You’re clear and concise in explaining your thought process and in enumerating the tradeoffs made in your work.
- You effectively organize and lead discussions/rituals that build relationships, facilitate better collaboration, and ultimately improve the product.
- You love mentoring and supporting other Product Designers who are newer to the industry.
- You’ll design software to help companies build cultures in which their employees thrive.
- You'll collaborate with Product, Research, Engineering, and Customer Success to help identify the needs of our customers, tirelessly iterate, and ship world-class solutions.
- You’ll influence prioritization and resourcing with the management team and cross-functional partners to tackle design goals.
- You’ll set experience standards, facilitate design reviews, and provide mentorship to other Designers.
- You'll socialize and elevate the role of design within the company.
- You'll embody our team values and design principles.
- You'll push our visual and interaction execution further.
- We invest in the personal and professional growth of every employee because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfillment
- The opportunity to join an experienced and ambitious team that is passionate about solving customers’ needs and loves coming to work every day
- Partner with 1,900+ companies around the world to make sure their employees are engaged and performing at a high level
- A culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development, with continuous learning reimbursements
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
- Centrally located FiDi office in San Francisco and New York
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.