Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Help Affirm scale to $100 Billion in loan originations!
We are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to lead the Loans Platform team, which is responsible for Affirm’s core loans product, as well as building new loan products. We are experiencing explosive growth for our core lending product, and we want you to guide the team to scale the product by 100x and beyond, and add new features to make our loans even more compelling and accessible to more consumers. Meanwhile, you will also lead the team in accelerating the growth of the company by launching new products.
We are only just getting started! Come join us as we build a beloved, lasting financial services brand predicated on honesty and trust. It’s going to be an amazing ride!
What you'll do
- Leading, mentoring, and growing a product engineering team responsible for Affirm’s core product offering.
- Scaling our core loans product by 100x and beyond to keep up with its rapid growth.
- Meaningfully affecting Affirm’s top line growth by bringing new financial products from conception to market to market fit and beyond.
What we look for
- Drive to change consumer financial services for the better.
- Prior experience growing and managing a product-focused engineering team.
- Fluency in back end development. Experience with web and mobile a plus.
- Prior experience architecting, building, launching and maintaining complex products.
- Strong cross-team communication and collaboration skills.
- Proven ability to hire and build teams.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.