NextRoll’s BU AdRoll is expanding. We're introducing a new marketing product, which means we need you, to help us scale this team to success!
You'll have the unique opportunity to lead a new full-stack product to market by working with a dedicated product manager, UX designer and engineering team to make a big business and engineering impact in a rapidly evolving company.
As a member of this new engineering team, you’ll get the unique opportunity of working in a startup-like environment while benefiting from the perks of an established company.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you’ll make:
- You’ll be collaborating with product managers, designers, other engineering teams to plan, scope, build, and deploy new features
- Lead cross department projects and network with key contacts outside own area of expertise
- Provide architectural guidance and oversight for any project the team is involved in
- Mentor engineers in regular 1:1 sessions
- Apply project management skills/techniques and direct the work of team members
- Guide the team as its role becomes even more integral to the functioning of our business over the next 12 months
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years experience building production web applications and/or distributed systems in a corporate or start-up environment
- Experience architecting and leading multi-person technical projects
- Experience mentoring more junior engineers
- Experience with (or willingness to master) our stack: JS/Python/AWS
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 3 months of paid pregnancy disability leave
- 3 months of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, is a leading marketing automation platform that gives growing ecommerce brands the power to connect with people everywhere they go online.The AdRoll Platform is fueled by our pioneering use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120k brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in giving every ecommerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to connect with customers and grow their business.We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.