At TripActions, “It’s all about the user. All of them.” We’re passionate about providing a seamless one-stop experience for business travelers, no matter how they travel, where they stay, or where they’re going.
You will be responsible for leading the travel booking experience team and pushing the boundaries of great business travel product. As a leader and manager of the area, you will be partnering with product management to develop a vision and roadmap for your product area. The role requires you to exercise your technical chops and scale the architecture across a variety of systems, make the system highly reliable, dive into product metrics and come up with insights to improve the overall product.
This position is based out of headquarters in Palo Alto, CA.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3 or more years of experience building high performing team of at least 10 engineers
- Strong leadership skills to get things done by challenging the status quo and making decisions in a fast-moving, rapidly changing environment
- Proven experience scaling teams through hiring and coaching
- Strong technical background in at least one domain with ability to make long-term architectural decisions and trade-offs.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills working with stakeholders and domain experts across the company to design solutions to user problems
- Experience managing multiple teams or teams with 15+ people
- Prior experience working at startups and/or on consumer-facing products