Senior Solutions Engineer, Industrial at Unity Technologies
Unity is recruiting an experienced Solutions Engineer to partner with our EMEA business development team to drive new partnerships in our strategic verticals. As a key member of the EMEA business development team, you will be on the front lines with our key customers to help design comprehensive technical solutions that meet their critical business requirements. You will be instrumental in ensuring the success of our highest-profile customer productions and collaborate with Unity engineering teams to advocate for the customer.
We aren’t looking for someone that meets expectations; we want someone that exceeds them. We look for people that can approach any challenge with diplomacy and possess a no-problem-too-big-or-too-small attitude. Ideally, you will have a background in IT consulting, IT architecture or software development, along with experience in simulation and visualization development on multiple platforms. Your role will involve meeting clients, identifying their needs & requirements, and giving technical demonstrations on the Unity product portfolio. This role can be performed from any of our EMEA locations.
In this position you may be required to travel up 25% of the time.
What you’ll be doing
- Establish relationships with technical decision makers, positioning Unity as the key inspiring leader in the Industrial space, thus becoming the trusted advisor
- Become a technical specialist in the use of the Unity product portfolio (Unity, Services, Source Code, etc.) for simulation and visualization development
- Consult in-depth with developers who are planning or already using Unity
- Design, build, and run proof of concepts with prospective customers
- Position yourself as a go-to consultative resource and solutions specialist for the greater business development team with technical consultations pre and post sale
- Actively seek field based innovations that will take our customers projects to the next level
- Provide product development recommendations and technical data to Unity’s product development teams as a strong internal advocate for our customers
What we’re looking for
- Experience in a customer facing role such as IT/Solution consulting or architect, Technical Sales, IT project management etc.
- Demonstrated track record of customer centric service, consistent on time delivery of custom customer solutions, and team first approach
- Experience in simulation / visualization programming and development process, have worked on at least one large project
You might also have
- Experience using Unity or other development engine in either a production or solutions capacity with solid C++ and C# skills
- Experience in graphics, rendering, and shaders
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.