Software Development Engineer in Test (iOS) at Wish
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:54 a.m. (PST) on Monday, June 15, 2020
As a QA automation engineer at Wish, you will ensure the health and stability of a platform supporting 100 million shoppers, hundreds of thousands of stores, and millions of orders. You will be responsible for building automated services to ensure the health and quality of our e-commerce platform.
You will have a great deal of responsibility for each project you work on, and will have the flexibility to influence design and execution. With full transparency to all metrics, you will get to see how your work directly impacts the company’s performance and make data driven decisions.
For this role, you should be smart, hands-on, and have a solid foundation in math, computer science, or software engineering. You should have strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design. We are looking for someone passionate and driven to automate and improve customer satisfaction with their engineering chops.
If you are smart, driven, want to make an impact, and grow your career, then engineering at Wish is right for you!
What you'll do:
- Build robust automated test cases for regression testing and sanity testing on both native and hybrid iOS apps.
- Build and maintain the test automation framework.
- Integrate automation testing into CI to improve tests execution pipelines within the dev and release process.
- Come up with creative solutions to improve efficiency and reduce manual effort.
- Collaborate with other engineers, providing testing insights and coming up with innovative solutions to improve and ensure the quality of our product.
Who you are:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience in developing maintainable iOS mobile testing automation suites and resolving actual challenges.
- Proficient in at least one modern object-oriented programming language such as Java or Swift.
- Good understanding of different testing methodologies, concepts, best practices, and software engineering.
- Dedicated to learning and improving their development skills.
- A desire to automate everything and reduce the time required to manually test products.
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment.
- Swift and Objective-C
- MongoDB and NoSQL Databases
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Read Full Job Description