Finance System Analyst, Anaplan at NextRoll
You’ll join our Sales Finance team reporting to our Manager, Sales Finance. This Analyst will partner with cross-functional teams in architecting, building, modeling, and supporting critical business solutions and processes on the Anaplan platform. They will also assist in maintaining existing models, providing architectural guidance, and driving Anaplan standard methodologies for initiatives across the company
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Work closely with business partners to fully understand the areas of improvements across the platform (Revenue Operations, Sales Finance, FP&A, and Business Analytics)
- Improve the Connected Planning environment across the business on Anaplan
- Demonstrate a hands-on approach to model building, configuration and maintenance in order to develop technical solutions for business problems
- Follow Anaplan best practices for model design and implementation (Anaplan Way/Agile)
- Provide technical direction in the implementation of large-scale Anaplan projects
- Validate or challenge the way things have always been done and identify areas for process and/or support tool improvements and efficiencies
- Identify business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations within Anaplan platform
- At least 1 year experience working with Anaplan at or with SaaS companies
- Minimum 3-5 years supporting FP&A or Sales Finance business functions with a working knowledge of end-to-end business processes
- Experience and understanding of a SaaS business environment
- Ability to optimize business needs in Anaplan, rather than taking existing processes from Excel or other tools and translating to Anaplan.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Highly motivated and driven, with keen attention to detail and the ability to multi task in a self-managed environment
- Demonstrated lead experience in systems integration. Experience in integrations with CRM, HCM, ERP, etc. is a plus.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious companies use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, an ecommerce marketing platform for growing direct-to-consumer brands. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.