Financial Planning Analyst at NextRoll
You’ll join our Financial Planning and Analysis team reporting to the Manager, Core FP&A and closely collaborating with partners across the entire organization. You will serve as a trusted business partner for G&A functions, driving increased insight into budget and expense management, resource planning, and financial operations support. You will have significant interaction with the broader Finance team as part of your consolidation and reporting responsibilities, as well as the opportunity to interact with senior leadership. You have strengths in model-building (ideally using planning software), are intellectually curious, and are able to determine solutions to sophisticated problems.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York offices, or Remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Partnering with G&A teams to assist with quarterly and annual budget planning, monthly budget analysis, ad-hoc modeling, and supporting their respective expense management and headcount needs
- Supporting partners’ quarterly investment case submissions and ROI analyses with bottoms-up financial models and pro formas in alignment with company objectives
- Working closely with the entire FP&A team to provide budget variance reconciliations, and tracking key operational and financial metrics
- Assisting with monthly and quarterly management and executive-level reporting packages, consolidation and forecast updates
- Driving growth and operational improvements across the team and the Company
- Performing maintenance and administrative duties to ensure data integrity across our numerous systems, including monthly financial data loads and validations
- 3+ years combined relevant experience in FP&A, corporate finance, strategic planning, or management consulting
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint/Slides skills
- Experience using planning systems (bonus points for Anaplan)
- Skills in financial modeling as well as data analysis & reporting
- Strong understanding of corporate finance concepts and accounting principles
- Approaching work with curiosity, an eye for detail, and strong initiative
- Experience using reporting applications and business intelligence software applications such as Anaplan and Tableau
- Experience with ERPs such as NetSuite
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious marketers use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its two business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, an ecommerce marketing platform for direct-to-consumer marketers. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.