Internal Audit Senior Manager at Unity Technologies
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity as our Internal Audit Sr. Manager! You will be a trusted partner in providing independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve Unity’s operations!
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, you will be a key member of Unity’s Internal Audit team, managing the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance program and the opportunity to build Unity’s Internal Audit program!
- Lead the SOX compliance program, including planning, reviewing, testing, analysis, evaluation, and conclusion of the design and effectiveness of the Unity’s internal controls over financial reporting
- Provide advisory (consulting) services to business process/system owners and proactively evaluate process maturity and planned changes to identify and highlight potential risks and process/control recommendations
- Collaborative cross-functionally across accounting and finance teams, IT, legal, external auditors, and co-sourced providers
- Support the Internal Audit Head in facilitating Unity’s Enterprise Risk Management program, including conducting risk assessments and developing the risk based internal audit plan
- Lead internal audits and provide reporting to management and business/system owners
- Support the growth of the Internal Audit function through recruiting, mentoring and program development
- Support other projects, as needed
- Experience in SOX program management, external audit, internal audit, risk management, controls and/or corporate compliance
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field with CPA, CIA, or CISA
- Demonstrated knowledge of IIA Professional Practices and Standards, US GAAP, COSO, PCAOB Auditing Standards, risk and controls best practices
- Mix of publicly listed companies and a Big 4 public accounting firm
- Strong organizational, research, verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail, organization, and continuous improvement towards best practices
- Positive "self-starter" can-do attitude and excitement to drive positive impact at Unity
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.