Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 73 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
We are looking for an innovative leader, who is equally knowledgeable and passionate about both education and the crypto ecosystem, to fill a first of it’s kind opportunity. We are a remote first company, and this person will be responsible for designing and executing a world-class crypto learning strategy for our global employees and beyond.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Set foundational crypto knowledge standards and implement learning programs that drive accountability for reaching those standards for all new and existing employees.
- Build and facilitate Coinbase branded certification programs on topics ranging from the fundamentals of Ethereum, to deeply technical smart contract protocol courses that result in professional levels of DeFi development capability.
- Collaborate with functions across Coinbase to design custom learning paths unique to highly specialized capabilities from legal to engineering.
- Research emergent market trends in crypto and publish curated collections of learning experiences and resources that keep employees up to speed on what matters.
- Determine key metrics and rigorous evaluation strategies to assess programs’ impact; identify key insights to inform future actions and decision making and share with executive leadership.
- Build a team and organizational capability around crypto education. Continue to hire and scale this team with top talent.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- 10+ years in Learning and Development / technical training or similar field.
- Proven track record in designing technical learning content solutions at global scale, including public certification offerings.
- Experience leading small to midsize technical learning teams.
- Experience designing for massive scale.
Nice to haves:
- Experience as a software developer or technical product manager
Job ID: P50003
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.