Sr. Analyst, Revenue Operations at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
As a Sr. Analyst, Revenue Operations, you will work closely with the commercial growth teams (including Strategic Partnerships, Sales) as a key partner to drive growth and operationalize new strategies. You will do this through optimizing processes, providing analytics to drive strategy, crafting and operationalizing our compensation programs, and developing the tools that make the teams as productive as possible.
We seek candidates who are eager to help our commercial teams by proactively seeking new opportunities to mature and scale the business! The ideal candidate must be tactical in helping build out programs and automation as well as strategic in thinking through coverage models as the teams and business scale.What You’ll Do:
- Build efficient sales cycle processes, with an emphasis on automation, to help the teams acquire and grow our merchant base
- Define and measure critical metrics, build forecasts and dashboards for the teams to easily understand the health of the business, and find opportunities and build strategies to help them hit their goals
- Collaborate with the business systems team to build, improve and implement new Salesforce features and 3rd party tools; define processes to ensure data integrity within our CRM
- Operationalize variable compensation programs, working with commercial leaders and cross-functional teams to craft the plans, set quotas, and regularly report on the team and individual performances
- Architect and coordinate deal approval processes and forums with a focus on codifying and streamlining manual processes
- Work with Revenue Enablement to train and support the growing commercial teams in addition to the growth of your own team
- BA/BS or equivalent 4-year degree required
- 2+ years of revenue/sales operations or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com and a confirmed understanding of business intelligence tools (Looker), SQL, SOQL, and Google Sheets
- Prior experience in data analysis and reporting
- A strong taste for organization and a growth mentality