Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users, hundreds of millions of downloads, 2 billion swipes per day, 20 million matches per day and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing. You can change the world with the work that you do here.
We're seeking an Associate HR Business Partner to join our People team. The ideal candidate should be an HR professional who's ambitious, has excellent judgment, and is eager to get things done. If you’re passionate about employee experience and thrive in a vibrant environment, this is the ideal role for you!
In this role you will:
- Be a key resource for employees, providing support and direction about employment issues, benefits, leaves, and company policies.
- Serve as first point of contact for employee inquiries, handling initial intake and directing people to appropriate parties for fast and effective resolution.
- Support and partner with recruiters to provide a quality experience to candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Help employees to fully understand their benefits, and provide support to the Benefits Manager throughout compliance and reporting.
- Administer leaves of absence, counseling employees about their leave options and guiding managers through employee leaves; initiate the interactive process for employees requesting disability accommodations.
- Keep apprised of federal, state and local employment laws and regulations in order to ensure company compliance; formulate recommendations for FLSA compliance; partner with an immigration associate for smooth processing of employee visa applications.
- Provide day-to-day mentorship and coaching to develop leaders at all levels throughout the organization; maintain a high bar for what we value, leadership principles, and overall workplace behavior.
- Support the launch and ongoing delivery of performance management programs.
- Facilitate the off-boarding process and conduct exit interviews.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of HR experience at a tech start-up or rapidly scaling company, with some experience providing consultative business partnering.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g. Business, Human resources, Psychology, Sociology, Communications, etc.), Master’s degree in Human Resources preferred.
- Experience with core HR domains, including performance management, organizational design, talent management, compensation, employee relations and compliance.
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality with employee information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on customer service.
- Interest and experience working in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Track record of establishing effective working relationships and comfortable working with remote teams.
- Highly experienced with Google Suite and high level proficiency in MS Office Suite; familiarity with various HR systems (Workday, Greenhouse, etc.).
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
· The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
· Tremendous opportunity to seek some of the industry’s most exciting problems
· Working with an outstanding team of creative, fun and highly motivated people
· Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, and 401(k) match
· Daily catered lunches, an endless supply of refreshments, basketball court, fitness classes, and social events
· A modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Read Full Job Description