Business Recruiter at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
Wish is searching for a highly motivated, full-cycle Business Recruiter as we scale up our G&A teams and continue our growth. Recruiting for a fast-paced mobile e-commerce startup is no easy task, but it’s also one of the most exciting positions to be in. As a Business Recruiter, you’ll partner directly with our engineering leadership to hire for their key positions and find the best talent. This is an opportunity to make a HUGE impact!
What you'll be doing:
- Source and hire top talent nationwide.
- Manage hiring manager expectations, develop processes around interviewing and hire people.
- Be knowledgeable about our business and why people should work here.
- Work closely with our team to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent.
- Keep ‘em warm! Manage the existing pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for.
- Self-driven and entrepreneurial. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Obsessive about candidate experience. You are self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’re respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- 4+ years of experience in startup based recruiting
- Tech recruiting experience is a plus
- Deep expertise in sourcing using LinkedIn, Github, AngelList, HackerRank, Entelo, and other social media channels
- Experience with various ATS- SmartRecruiters expertise a plus
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.