Global Benefits Manager at Unity Technologies
The Unity Global Benefits Manager will manage the benefits function for a global company of nearly 3,000 employees headquartered in San Francisco, CA. You will lead a small team that will blend some of the day to day responsibilities of benefits administration with a strategic component to evaluate existing and new programs that offer high value to employees and align with the culture and mission of Unity. The position will manage our global benefits plans and will work closely with global HR teams, global Finance, benefits brokers in various countries, and all levels of employees.
- Drive a global benefits strategy that aligns with and supports Unity’s culture and ambitious business objectives
- Regularly review and propose global benefits plans that are innovative, cost-responsible and truly meaningful to Unity employees
- Continually keep the “pulse” of employee feedback regarding benefits and other day-to-day obstacles
- Work closely with brokers globally in conducting benchmark analyses to identify trends in industry and with competitors to provide locally competitive benefits programs
- Ensure compliance, auditing and proper filings with federal/state requirements as needed
- Work closely with internal Finance and broker partners to track benefits spend, analyze trends, and ensure proper inputs for annual budgeting process
- Drive the annual open enrollment process, involved in all phases of renewal discussions, benefits communication plan, conducting employee meetings, etc.
- Manage the US 401k plan along with 401k broker, and coordination with the 401k investment committee
- Bachelor’s degree and experience in project management, HR, Finance, or related fields
- Strong project management, organization, prioritization and communication skills; ideally honed in a technology company
- Ability to travel – approximate 15%
- Experience with Excel
- Experience managing global benefits with multi-national company a big plus
- Experience in health plan design, 401k administration, defined contribution exchanges, self-funded plans
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.