Global Payroll Manager at Udemy
!Sorry, this job was removed at 3:15 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, February 13, 2020
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Udemy is seeking a Global Payroll Manager to join our People team. Reporting to the Head of People Operations, this key role provides support to employees in our offices around the globe - including the U.S., Ireland, Turkey, and Brazil. The ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic environment where they will wear many hats and never have the same day twice!
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Own the end-to-end payroll process for a 600+ employee fast-growing tech company operating globally
- Process multi-state payroll and regulatory filings utilizing Workday Payroll and ADP SmartCompliance
- Manage relationships with external vendors/PEO to process international payroll
- Lead the selection and implementation of an international payroll platform
- Register additional state and local jurisdictions as required
- Establish processes for payroll and time tracking that optimize for accuracy and scalability
- Partner with Finance on payroll related reporting and reconciliations
- Create an excellent employee experience through the development of wiki resources, proactive communications and by managing payroll-related inquiries via email/Slack channels
- Ad hoc reporting/projects as needed
We’re excited about you because you have:
- Experience with Workday Payroll strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a similar role
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Passion for building processes that scale
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and ever changing environment #LI-EB1
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 50 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
UDEMY IN THE NEWS
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Read Full Job Description