Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
The People Team at Wish is looking for an HRIS Analyst for a 3-month contingent role.
What you'll be doing:
- Partner with HRIS Senior Analyst to configure our current systems to integrate with Workday
- Validate and verify data to ensure data integrity
- Workday projects related to HCM, including Core HR, Benefits, Onboarding, Compensation, and Performance Management.
- Perform Workday administration, including bulk uploads, testing, and auditing
- Provide support for HR team specifically as it relates to Workday
- Assist with functional and technical testing, and documenting results
- Maintain confidential personnel information
- 2+ years of Workday experience, Workday implementation experience a plus
- Highly proficient in Excel, with excellent analytics skills
- Organized: Excellent project management skills
- Detail-Oriented: Meticulous attention to detail; able to gather configuration requirements and effectively problem-solve
- Team Player: Highly collaborative
- Communicate effectively
- Proactive: Self-starter who takes initiative; able to effectively prioritize and work with a sense of urgency.
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.