Human Resources Business Partner
Based in San Francisco, Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series A company focused on building a clean energy future for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. We want every solar installation in the world to pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named “Top 50 Tech Companies to Watch in 2020” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history. We are poised for hockey stick growth and are looking for A-players to come join the fun.
We are looking for an organized and strategic leader who is looking to join an organization that is making a meaningful difference in the world. The HR Business Partner will consult with top executives regarding the organization’s strategic planning.
We are a diverse team based in San Francisco, passionate about advancing the growth of solar energy. If you are looking for a challenging and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you'll do:
- Identify and address organizational needs, including coaching and development of employees and managers
- Consult with other managers advising them on human resource issues, such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment
- Handle staffing issues, such as mediating disputes and directing disciplinary procedures
- Implement corporate initiatives requiring HR knowledge and skills. E.g. employee engagement surveys and compensation/benefit changes
- Work closely with employees and management to build morale, improve working relationships, and increase retention rates as well as productivity
What we value:
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical and goal-oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- 8+ years of HR experience, and working in an HRBP function for at least 2 years
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field
Aurora is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you feel that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Read Full Job Description