Grand Rounds is a new kind of healthcare company. Founded in 2011, the company is on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. The Grand Rounds team goes above and beyond to connect and guide people to the highest quality healthcare available for themselves and their loved ones. Grand Rounds creates products and services that give people the best possible healthcare experience. Named a 2019 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company, Grand Rounds works with inspiring employers and doctors to empower them to be the change agents we need to make our shared vision a reality.
About the role:
At Grand Rounds, our goal is to provide a path to optimal health and healthcare, accessible to everyone, everywhere. This goal is not possible without the hard work and creative vision of our driven and passionate Team. To achieve our goals, we must start by supporting our employees to do their best work, supporting our team members’ performance and productivity as individuals and as a team. This is our goal as Grand Rounds Employee Experience.
We are looking for a talented and motivated HR Business Partner (HRBP) to partner closely with our business leaders to drive the achievement of business objectives through exceptional people practices. The HRBP will advise on team structure, proactive talent planning, function-specific learning and development, performance and development processes, and application of company-wide HR practices to meet specific team needs.
An ideal candidate will exhibit business savvy, emotional intelligence, initiative, strategic thinking, creativity, a drive for continuous learning and a can-do attitude. This role is critical in helping us to build, manage and support high-impact HR business practices as we scale our company operations and growing Team. Specifically, this role will be supporting our Engineer, Product and Design teams.
- Be the HR point of contact and business partner to assigned business functions/geographies, proactively working with leaders to build and execute on talent and workforce plans that deliver business results.
- Identify and interpret trends in complex data sets to tell a compelling story about our employees and inform decision making across the company
- Build program infrastructure for repeatable Employee Experience processes and thought partnership for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Provide employee relations support to assist employees and leaders in resolving issues
- Assess leadership and employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions.
- Provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to leaders and employees
- Partner with the broader Employee Experience team to design, communicate and implement core HR systems and initiatives, from change management to goal-setting to engagement surveys, taking lead ownership for these processes related to assigned client teams
- Become a champion of our values and steward of our culture, striving to make Grand Rounds a great environment for people to do their best work
- BA/BS degree or equivalent related experience
- 7+ years of HR or other relevant work experience
- Experience working with all types of employee populations
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced, distributed workforce, a plus
- Strategic and empathetic thinker, quick to recognize business challenges and their real and potential impact on employees
- Perceptive and thoughtful in identifying issues and developing appropriate solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build trusted relationships and provide effective coaching
- Ability to keep information confidential and handle sensitive issues with empathy and strong judgement
- Initiative and enthusiasm to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced work environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Read Full Job Description