It's an exciting time to join our ambitious and growing Payroll team with ample development opportunities. This position will be responsible for the preparation and processing of the US and international payrolls. This position will also review and approve monthly international payrolls, work closely with company employees, and work with the Human Resources, Legal and Stock Administration departments to ensure payroll is processed accurately and in compliance with statutory regulations.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Oversee the payroll processing for multi-state domestic and international employees (salary and hourly employees).
- Working with our Benefits team, ensure accuracy on our 401(k), commuter, FSA, etc. programs.
- Prepare all journal entries, reconciliations and provide hands-on support for all payroll matters for month-end close by working closely with GL team.
- Work closely with our Stock Administration team on all stock option exercises and RSU vestings, ensuring all are reported in a timely manner. Support all ad-hoc requests.
- Understand payroll strategies and deliver recommendations for improving payroll process. Champions payroll-related projects. Leads and supports all projects and initiatives directed by management.
- Support SOX key controls and quarterly reviews.
- Develop, implement and maintain key policies and procedures for global payroll.
- Maintain strong and productive relationships with People team, including Benefits, Operations, Finance, Stock Admin, Legal, Shared Services, and other internal stakeholders and partners.
- A desire to build and manage a world class global payroll function.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in processing payroll for 2,000+ employees.
- International payroll experience.
- Working knowledge of ADP WFN, Netsuite and Workday HRMS.
- Excellent organizational skills and able to prioritize tasks and shift gears on a short notice.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and are detailed oriented.
- Payroll accounting experience.
- Experience with ISO's, RSU's, and NQSO's.
- Publicly traded company experience.
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.