People Operations Coordinator
Faire is revolutionizing wholesale and helping local retailers and their suppliers be relevant and successful in a technology-enabled era.
Our People Team strives to create a welcoming and inclusive company culture to help support the overall employee experience at Faire. We are looking for a People Operations Coordinator to join our growing People Team. You will be critical to providing an excellent overall employee experience and company culture. If you are a highly-organized process developer, have a passion for people, and are eager to learn and grow in your career, we’d love to hear from you!
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Support the People Operations and greater People Team with day to day responsibilities, People programming, process improvement and documentation
- Assist with developing, maintaining and executing all People programs including employee onboarding, Immigration, benefits administration, wellness initiatives and cyclical programs
- Create and maintain electronic employee files
- Process employee changes in the company’s HRIS including but not limited to hiring, termination, promotions, data changes, leave of absence
- Serve as the first point of contact for all general HR inquiries regarding but not limited to policies, benefits, employee data, employment verifications and systems
- Collaborate with Talent, Payroll, IT and Facilities to create a cohesive employee experience
- BA/BS degree
- Desire and natural curiosity to learn about the People function
- Extreme concern for data integrity
- The ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- A willingness to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with a wide range of personalities
- Outstanding customer service and problem solving skills with ability to escalate problems when necessary
- A positive, can-do attitude
- A friendly and professional in person and email etiquette
- Superior organizational skills
- Bonus: 1-2 years of HR or Recruiting related work experience in a high growth organization
Faire is an innovative online marketplace that uses machine learning to match local retailers with the makers of products that uniquely fit their stores. We are using the power of technology to connect makers and boutiques from all over the world, building a thriving community of over 50,000 small business owners.
Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to chase their dreams. We believe entrepreneurship is a calling. It’s a way of life that offers people a level of autonomy and fulfillment that’s become difficult to find elsewhere in our economy. Most of our customers have left behind jobs they hated to take a chance on themselves. We want to make sure their boldness and self-belief gets rewarded.
This mission also extends to the way we are building the company. Every member of our team is an owner of the business and taking part in the founding process.
Faire is being built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs.
Faire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.