App Annie is seeking an experienced and energetic People Partner to join its People Operations team. The Business Partner will provide support and guidance to our managers and employee population across our Product Management and Marketing teams. The role will be based in our SF office and you will report to our Director of People Operations.
What you can tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I provide strategic people partnership and hands-on support in multiple areas of People Operations for our product management and marketing teams in our Americas region.
How will you be doing this?
- Building relationships with employees and being seen as a trusted advisor on matters relating to performance management, employee engagement and development.
- Providing counsel and guidance to management on employee relations issues, conducting comprehensive employee relations investigations and consult with People Operations and management to resolve issues; ensuring ongoing compliance with company policies and all local employment laws.
- Analyzing and interpreting the organization’s needs to make program recommendations, drive change management, leverage best practices and identifying opportunities for alignment.
- Managing and executing the core People Ops processes in the AMER region.
- Helping drive the implementation and adoption of people oriented programs to positively impact the culture and environment.
- Delivering appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees.
- Elevating our employees and managers by developing training and development programs to provide them with the necessary skills to grow.
- Partnering with other People Ops team members, globally, to help drive various HR related projects within the AMER region.
What do you bring?
- BA/BS degree with an emphasis in HR or equivalent experience.
- 6 + years of demonstrable experience as a human resources professional in fast-paced and dynamic environment (experience working in a similar tech environment is a plus).
- Ability to maintain focus and keep a strong eye on the details in a sometimes ambiguous and rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent knowledge of CA employment laws and regulations is required. Knowledge and experience of employment law in SF is a big plus.
- Demonstrated team building, change management and project management skills.
- Strong consulting, coaching and facilitation skills.
- Experience with HCM systems and the Google software suite preferred (BambooHR experience a plus).
- Able to manage workflow, with minimal oversight, in a fast-paced environment with multiple, and sometimes changing priorities.
- Exceptional professionalism and ability to uphold a high level of confidentiality.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
- Catered lunches Monday through Thursday, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. The company created the mobile app data market and has been fueling world-class, mobile-first businesses since 2010. App Annie’s mission is to power B2C companies’ mobile transformation and enable clients to deliver winning consumer experiences. More than 1,000 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the gold standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 11 offices worldwide.
App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Vancouver and more). We offer lots of responsibility in your role and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole.