Senior HRIS Analyst at Credit Karma
!Sorry, this job was removed at 3:01 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, January 29, 2020
Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), filing their taxes with Credit Karma Tax and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in San Francisco, Charlotte, Los Angeles, Leeds, London and soon Oakland.
Credit Karma is looking for an HRIS Analyst. We have a passion for helping people make financial progress. We’ve helped over 100 million members better understand their finances through free access to credit scores, reports, tools, education — and even free tax filing. In this role, you will be providing day to day operational and functional support in Workday. Your main responsibilities will include system configuration, data auditing, quality control, and reporting.
Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
What you'll do:
- Assist with Workday releases by evaluating and testing features/changes and implementation
- Partner with other business groups such as Payroll, IT, Legal, and Workplace Services on system integrations and process improvements
- Coordinate and monitor information entered into the HRIS system to ensure data quality
- Ensure data integrity within Workday and downstream systems that hold people data
- Run and provide regular and ad hoc reports to HR and various users by capturing data from different sources (Payroll/Finance/Compensation) and performing moderate to complex analysis
- Partners with others to increase process efficiencies and/or to improvement support productivity
- Responsible for the end to end implementation of various HRIS tasks and projects.
- Provide functional support for end-users by solving and resolving system issues
- Address employee inquiries and requests via Slack, JIRA, and emails
- Deliver training and documentation to HR and other end users
- Maintain and run dashboards, reports, and scorecards for the organization
- Complete compliance and government regulation reporting as needed
- Conduct end user training as needed with new system releases and functionalities
- Conduct routine data audits
What we expect:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required; emphasis in Human Resources, Business or a related field preferred
- Three years experience with the tool Workday HCM including advanced knowledge of calculated fields, custom report writing, and security
- Experience with Workday EIB data load and security setting
- Ability to maintain personal and confidential information
- Good attention to detail and ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Self-starter and demonstrable ability to work independently and also collaborate across teams
- Good communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate our values of helpfulness, openness, progress, and empathy!
Equal Employment Opportunity
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth.
As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated. Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Read Full Job Description