NextRoll is seeking a Technical Recruiter who is motivated, upbeat, and can jump in on a highly impactful and high profile engineering recruiting team. As a recruiter in NextRoll you are passionate about building mission critical teams product development and product design teams.
You love achieving hiring goals, are positive, execution-oriented and will partner closely with hiring teams to get results in a highly competitive technical market. If you have the desire and ability to work in a culture of openness where communication and sincerity are critical to success then come roll with us.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you’ll make:
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience using Greenhouse ATS to ensure a consistently nimble, rigorous, and inclusive recruiting process
- Own search process for multiple requisitions that cross multiple categories of technical and non technical Product Managers and Product Designers.
- Work in partnership with recruiting coordinators and sourcers to develop a comprehensive, forward-thinking pipeline and sourcing strategies while fostering long term relationships with applicants to provide an extraordinary candidate experience
- Build diverse pipelines and advocate on behalf of our candidates.
- Develop and build a strong relationship with the engineering team, leadership and HR Business Partners to understand organisation hiring needs and goals
- Manage and own the contract engineering recruitment process.
- 6+ years of experience in corporate recruiting, recruitment agency or similar. At least 2 year experience specifically focused on technical product recruiting.
- Creative problem solver with the ability to thrive in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
- Consistent track record closing passive and active candidates
- Dedication to developing diverse pipelines of candidates
- Strong data management and reporting skills
- Experience working in both a startup environment (i.e., willing to roll up their sleeves and do the work) and larger company environments.
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 3 months of paid pregnancy disability leave
- 3 months of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious marketers use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its two business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, an ecommerce marketing platform for direct-to-consumer marketers. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.