Faire is revolutionizing wholesale and helping local retailers and their suppliers be relevant and successful in a technology-enabled era.
We're looking for a consultative and creative technical recruiter to help our efforts to create an inclusive and innovative work culture by attracting, delivering, and retaining the best talent for our organization. You'll use data and creativity to develop targeted recruiting strategies and partner with business leaders to build high performing teams. We're excited about someone who is passionate about people and inspired by our mission to empower local entrepreneurs all around.
- Lead full-cycle recruiting for technical roles, such as data science, product, and design teams
- Partner with business leaders to influence and deliver quality assessments, calibrating regularly with hiring teams
- Take initiative and create job descriptions with hiring managers by understanding the required skills and background, the impact of the role, and the ideal fit to the team and company
- Concentrate on creating strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience and proactively improve our recruiting processes
- Advocate for both client and candidate throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touchpoints, and providing diligent follow-through
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with candidates
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a full-cycle recruiter in fast-paced, high-growth environment preferably with 3+ of these years recruiting for technical roles such as data science, product, or design
- Experience hiring across multiple teams and platforms
- An active and data-driven approach to problem-solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using data to better your process to make it more efficient
- Strong technical sourcing capabilities with proven track record of engaging passive candidates and building diverse pipelines
- Ability to partner and manage internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working in high-growth startup and proven success in high-volume recruiting roles
- Technology knowledge (different coding languages/technical stacks/terminology)
Faire is an innovative online marketplace that uses machine learning to match local retailers with the makers of products that uniquely fit their stores. We are using the power of technology to connect makers and boutiques from all over the world, building a thriving community of over 50,000 small business owners.
Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to chase their dreams. We believe entrepreneurship is a calling. It’s a way of life that offers people a level of autonomy and fulfillment that’s become difficult to find elsewhere in our economy. Most of our customers have left behind jobs they hated to take a chance on themselves. We want to make sure their boldness and self-belief gets rewarded.
This mission also extends to the way we are building the company. Every member of our team is an owner of the business and taking part in the founding process.
Faire is being built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs.
Faire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.