Workday Associate at LendingHome
LendingHome supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, and experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip and rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for real estate investors—both novice and experienced—to get financing, generate wealth, and build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $5 billion dollars worth of loans across 23,000+ projects becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $215MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, and has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
LendingHome is looking for a Workday Financials Associate to configure and maintain the financials within Workday. Under the direction of the Workday System Lead, the associate will assist in building out extra functionality and modules in WD financial system, including but not limited to fixed assets, dashboards, lease accounting.
- Configure, enhance and maintain current Workday Financial System
- Implement the following:
- Lease Accounting
- Fixed Assets
- Cash Flow Statement
- Customer Invoices
- Work with our Accounting and data teams to optimize and develop efficient business processes
- Responsible for day-to-day functionality, and provide timely support to stakeholders
- Assist the integration project with design, configuration and testing delivered and custom integrations
- Enhance auto bank reconciliation process and maintain matching and first notice rules
- Continually seek ways to improve the process of delivering Workday solutions
- Create dashboards for FP&A, accounting and executive team
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Workday Financials or similar ERP (with a financial component) within a multi-company environment.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, standards and compliance.
- Experience in EIBs, Integrations and Financial Reporting (Including composite reports)
- Experience in Workday functional areas: Expense, Lease Accounting, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable, Projects, Intercompany/Consolidation Transactions.
- Experience re-engineering finance business processes
- Experience developing functional business integration requirements
- Advanced MS Excel (formulas, pivot tables, v lookups) and MS office skills
- Workday certification preferred.
- Forbes: The Future Of Real Estate: Fintech 50 2019
- Mortgage Professional America: LendingHome surpasses $5 billion in loans in five years
- San Francisco Business Times: S.F. fintech aggressively expands into lending for rental houses
- Curbed: How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- Officelovin’: A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49