Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
The Project Management team is a centralized shared resource within the Center of Excellence for the Supply Chain & Logistics Department. The oversight and company wide understanding of the Project Management team minimizes inefficiencies by building workflow processes and aligning employees to understand how each proposed project fits into the greater business strategy and overall Logistics roadmap.
As an intern you will support the project management team by tasks related to running reports and building processes that will ensure resources are allocated appropriately for maximum productivity while minimizing any risks of project failure. You will engage with a mix of cross-disciplinary roles within the company, collaborating to design processes in order to streamline internal interdepartmental project management.
What You'll Do
- Design, build and manage workflow process for Logistics Operations and Engineering + related teams using Atlassian suite, specifically, Jira
- Support senior members by collaborating on meetings with product owners to define, scope, and manage projects to deliver key milestones. Develop a flexible (Agile) project plan to monitor and track progress. Own the coordination and completion of Agile projects
- Build and manage JIRA Sprint and Kanban boards for projects and work efforts.
- Manage reporting. Provide transparency and communication to key stakeholders around program status, risks and change management to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope.
- Conduct assessment methodology and automate reporting that will give executive oversight on project outcomes vs plans. Support progress reporting for QBRs, Mid year and end of year performance reviews of the team.
- Fluency in Mandarin
- Experience writing SQL queries to pull out data when necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to simplify, structure, and communicate information to all levels of the organization. Experience creating reports and presentations.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.