Unity believes the world is a better place with more creators in it - and creativity can and should come from anyone, anywhere. Unity's Social Impact team focuses the power of our talent, technology and grants to empower anyone to foster a more sustainable and inclusive world.
As the Social Impact Engagement Intern, you will be responsible for supporting our programs and initiatives that drive employee engagement for Social Impact. You will collaborate closely with cross functional teams across Unity (Workplace Experience, Inclusion, Wellbeing, etc.), to help drive our strategy and build a strong culture of engagement. You are passionate about the impact Corporate Responsibility programs can have on communities and believe in the social, environmental, and economic impact for both the company and society.
What you’ll be doing
- Support our Employee Giving Program's global volunteer events and giving campaigns with project management, relationship management, operational organization, impact tracking and reporting
- Help build an employee ambassador program through identifying and pursing opportunities to deepen engagement of our employee base
- Design campaigns that convert employees into active participants of our programs
- Build and drive concepts for our events, programming, and engagement campaigns that are scalable and motivational
- Analyze program data, capture innovative industry methodologies, and identify strategic opportunities and risks
- Current student pursuing a relevant degree and returning to the degree program after the completion of the internship for at least one semester.
- Experience in program or project management and coordination as well as experience working within a remote team
- Understanding of philanthropic ecosystems and corporate social responsibility programming
- Ability to collect and analyze data that will influence programmatic decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for empowering and activating employees to make a positive difference in the world
You might also have
- Experience in event coordination
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to pitch succinct ideas and drive for alignment
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.