Contract Sourcer, Sales & Marketing at Upwork
Upwork ($UPWK) is the leading tech solution for companies looking to hire the best talent, maintain flexibility, and get more done. We’re passionate about our mission to create economic opportunities so people have better lives. Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere. Top companies connecting with extraordinary talent around the globe? Upwork is how.
This is a Contract position through Upwork’s Talent Innovation Program (TIP). Our TIP team is a global group of professionals that augment Upwork’s business. Our TIP team members are located all over the world.
We expect this role to be a 6 to 12 month contract.
We are looking for a Sourcer to lead sourcing and hiring of candidates for our Sales and Marketing positions. In this role, you will source and manage applicants via our ATS Greenhouse, develop talent pipelines, conduct initial candidate screenings, and set up interviews.
To ensure success as a Sourcer, you should have detailed knowledge of modern sourcing techniques, excellent communication skills, and proven success cultivating relationships with candidates'. A skilled Sourcer will be able to source and influence passive candidates' for career opportunities at Upwork.Daily Responsibilities:
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates via social media recruiting and LinkedIn recruiter.
- Own the initial candidate experience and follow up with all candidates regarding their application status.
- Coordinate intake meetings with recruiters and hiring managers to determine position requirements.
- Build talent pipelines for all sales and marketing roles for current and future needs.
- Identify and screen a high volume of potential candidates.
- Confirmed work experience in a sourcing or staffing setting.
- Ability to understand and explain job requirements for both Marketing & Sales roles.
- Experience coordinating and conducting candidate screenings.
- Proven track record for sourcing racially diverse talent pools.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse preferred).
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and LinkedIn recruiter)
Upwork is proudly committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.