Engagement Marketing Manager, CRM at Instacart
Our marketing team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on one thing: getting more people to shop for groceries using Instacart. We’re looking for a talented Engagement Marketing Manager, CRM to join us. This person will be working directly with senior leadership across different teams and will be making a big impact on overarching company goals. Join us!
ABOUT THE JOB
- Drive strategic growth initiatives focused on on-boarding, engagement, partnership marketing programs, and more.
- Support conceptualizing, creating and executing retention and engagement initiatives via automated and personalized email marketing programs, push notifications and in-app messaging.
- Manage lifecycle campaigns from end to end; strategy, calendaring, creative strategy, implementation, deployment, optimization, monitoring, reporting and analysis.
- Set up and monitor complex journeys, triggers and automations with static and dynamic content
- Ensure campaigns (including tests, segmentation and complex personalization logic) are set up and deployed accurately.
- Partner with data scientists to uncover user insights, create and design an experimentation roadmap and execute a rigorous A/B testing agenda to enhance campaign effectiveness.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Design, Product, Engineering, and Data Science to deliver compelling new personalized customer journeys
- 3-4 years of hands-on experience managing CRM programs
- Experience leveraging a complex marketing automation/CRM system like ExactTarget, Braze or Responsys
- Fluency in HTML/CSS to build and debug emails ahead of each send
- Deep knowledge in customer segmentation, list management, deliverability and CAN-SPAM laws
- Creative and empathetic thinker; you care deeply about our customers and can build precise targeting as well as delightful, on-brand experiences.
- Passion for data-driven marketing and building programs that drive incremental results
- Team player and strong communicator
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills (SQL is a plus)
- Experience in the on-demand economy a bonus