Head of Product Marketing at Tray.io
TRAY.IO IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANIZATION
We believe that any organization can and should automate. With the Tray Platform, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.
Our newest product line, Tray Embedded, helps product leaders deliver customer integrations rapidly, reduce customer churn, and decrease time to market for new integrations to win more deals.
You’ll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble, but fiercely ambitious, people like yourself who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You’ll also have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment...and to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
Today businesses like Copper, Aircall, Pipeliner, and Appcues rely on Tray Embedded to deliver every integration their customers need.
“Tray Embedded has freed up our engineering resources to work on our core product while leveraging technology to provide customers the flexibility to integrate with their apps, opening the door to Copper’s next stage of growth as we move up-market.” - Brett Schuenemann, Sr. Director of Product Management / Copper
“I can’t emphasize enough just how good the Tray.io folks are at what they do.” - David Dorman, Director of Growth and Demand / DigitalOcean
As the Head of Product Marketing at Tray.io, you will build the story of how automation is changing the nature of work...for the better, rally the market towards Tray.io, and enable the entire organization to win.
- Hire, manage, and motivate a growing product marketing team to do great work
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the market with market research and intelligence
- Develop and evangelize the emerging general automation platform category
- Position all product lines
- Usher in a new pricing model into the marketplace that is based on success, not access
- Provide exceptional sales enablement that helps us win
- Provide the buyer insights necessary to launch impactful integrated campaigns by partnering with the entire marketing team
- Collaborate closely with product management and sales on cross-functional initiatives
- Launch a steady stream of products
- 5+ years experience in leading product marketing for a high-growth B2B SaaS company
- Demonstrated people management experience.
- Deeply technical aptitude and understanding of APIs, integrations, and workflow automation and proven ability to communicate complex products to a broader audience that includes line-of-business and technical buyers.
- You'll enjoy coming to work because we have a refreshing company culture that is open, hungry, fun, and global
- A best-in-class product that has incredibly happy customers which makes any marketer’s job easier
- Become a better marketer by learning from the fastest-growing and most sophisticated marketing teams that happen to be customers of Tray.io
- Substantial long-term upside with stock options in a ground floor opportunity in a category-defining company that is moving into scale mode
- Read about the standard benefits here: https://tray.io/jobs