Lifecycle Marketing Lead at Faire
As an early member of the Marketing team at Faire you will have the opportunity to design, build and operate a world-class lifecycle marketing capability that will deepen and grow Faire’s relationship with Makers and Retailers and ultimately help drive the growth of Faire’s marketplace.
As Lifecycle Marketing Lead You Will:
- Develop the lifecycle marketing strategy & initiatives to drive increased trust, engagement, retention and marketplace GMV
- Lead the development of CRM communications across all channels (email, push, in-product, Customer Support prompts, etc) and optimize for return on investment
- Manage critical cross-functional relationships and processes with Product, Data, and the broader Marketing team to ensure the internal teams are aligned and executing on our strategic CRM marketing plan in terms of messaging, priorities and measures of success
- Establish key success metrics and measurement/reporting systems for your initiatives and lifecycle marketing as a whole
- Partner with the Product Development org to build the marketing technology stack required to execute on our strategy the strategy and support the growth of the business
- 6+ years of experience in lifecycle marketing - you’ve both built a lifecycle marketing program and operated/optimized a program at scale
- Track record of developing CRM technology and communications
- A clear demonstration of internal cross-functional partnership and collaboration
- Builder, driver, results-oriented
- Highly analytical, proficient in SQL
- Love the space Faire is in, care about Makers & local retail and are excited about helping them achieve success
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Faire may include video and phone interviews, test projects, and/or on-site interviews.
Are you ready to change an industry? Excited to enter on the ground floor of a fast-paced, high-growth startup in a wide open market?
There are over 1M independent retailers in the US and Canada, doing more than twice the revenue of Walmart and Amazon combined. Economic data shows: compared to the big box stores, local retailers are flourishing because they offer a better shopping experience. However, the antiquated wholesale industry is holding independent stores back, and making life miserable for the makers trying to reach them.
Our goal at Faire is to rethink the wholesale model with an online marketplace that makes it easy for retailers and makers to connect and succeed together. Instead of flying all over the country to attend trade shows, retailers can visit our site to shop for hundreds of curated makers that they can try out totally risk-free. This revolutionary offering has drawn over 65,000 retailers to the Faire platform in less than a year after our launch.
Our founders led product and engineering for Square Capital ($10B deployed) and the Cash app (Square’s only app in the top 20 of the iOS app store). We're backed by some of the top VC funds including Sequoia, Khosla, Forerunner and Lightspeed; and we were named one of the top 20 YC companies by valuation last year.
We are looking for smart, resourceful and passionate people to join this movement with us.
To learn more about our culture, please visit our careers page!