Redis Labs is hiring a (Sr.) Lifecycle Marketing Manager to own the strategy, execution, and optimization of end-to-end lifecycle marketing initiatives, ranging from database activation to product engagement to pipeline generation.
In this role, you will work closely with our marketing and product teams to help design, implement, measure, and optimize multi-channel lifecycle strategies that drive our business metrics.
Experimentation and a customer-centric approach must be core to your workflow. If you’re creative, goal-driven, self-motivated, and love working in a fast-paced environment, we want to meet you.
We’re Redis Labs, the home of the open source Redis database platform and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise. A recognized leader in NoSQL, in-memory databases with more than 7,400 enterprise customers around the world, we’re growing fast—we’ve raised more than $246 million in funding and are growing our staff across our offices in Mountain View, Calif.; London; Tel Aviv; and Austin, Texas. In the past year alone, Redis Labs has been named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA, earned a spot on Dun & Bradstreet’s 10 Best Startups to Work for in Israel, and been ranked one of the healthiest employers in the Bay Area.
- Create and execute strategic initiatives for each stage of the buyer’s journey using a range of channels including email, web, and chat.
- Identify key metrics for lifecycle programs and optimize programs by consistently testing and scaling.
- Syndicate email marketing best practices and learnings from testing with the broader marketing organization to drive greater impact.
- Maintain relationships with product marketing and product management teams to ensure messaging of programs and product updates are accurate and meaningful to the developer persona.
- Own the broader email marketing calendar and ensure consistent messaging with no intraday overlap in targeting.
- 5+ years of experience in email marketing and managing lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Able to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Results-oriented with a strong focus on achieving pipeline, conversion, engagement, and other marketing goals; ability to use metrics to manage programs and measure success
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to coordinate across various departments within the organization
- Previous experience with experimentation and building a testing program.
- Data-obsessed and able to tell a story with numbers.
- Experience in database and/or software infrastructure industry required.
- Fluent in marketing automation (Marketo strongly preferred).
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. Please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.