Manager, Marketing Operations (Pardot and Salesforce) and Digital Campaigns, Capital One Trade Credit at Capital One (San Francisco, CA)
Manager, Marketing Operations (Pardot and Salesforce) and Digital Campaigns, Capital One Trade Credit
Capital One Trade Credit provides customizable, tech-enabled B2B credit solutions for mid-market and enterprise-scale merchants that enable them to grow sales, increase operational efficiency, and improve their customer experience throughout the purchase-to-payment lifecycle. Currently, we're seeking a Manager, Marketing Operations and Digital Campaigns .
In this role, you will:
- Build, scale, and effectively use our marketing technology stack and processes to improve the operational efficiency of our programs and team. The candidate will have a keen understanding of the marketing funnel, obsess over the data, understand how (and which) technology enables smarter marketing, and track all of the minute details that make a project/marketing campaign a success. This role will be responsible for knowing our Marketing Automation (Pardot) and CRM (Salesforce) systems inside and out. You will build and manage campaigns and lead flow within these two systems, following industry best practices to drive successful campaign execution and measurement.
- Help to drive marketing campaign strategy, development, execution, results measurement and reporting, and campaign optimization. Working with the Senior Manager, Marketing Communications/Demand Generation, you'll serve as a key member of the Capital One Trade Credit Marketing team, influencing and driving integrated marketing strategies, working closely with internal stakeholders, as well as external agencies, third-party content developers, industry publications and possibly event producers/venues. You will develop and execute lead-generating and brand-building marketing campaigns that drive demand, acquire new leads, increase product/solution adoption and expand awareness of the Capital One Trade Credit B2B credit management solution.
- Help build and scale a best-in-class Marketing Campaigns and Marketing Operations Center-of-Excellence for Capital One Trade Credit.
- Build email campaigns in Pardot, generate campaign reports and dashboards in Salesforce, expand our capabilities in attribution reporting, personalization and additional campaign best practices.
- Develop and revise (as needed) lead scoring, grading, flow and management practices and procedures.
- Act as an internal project manager for various initiatives across marketing campaign development/execution and marketing operations.
- Lead marketing campaign development from concept to launch.
- Analyze and report marketing campaign data and offer recommendations for campaign optimization and improvement.
- Employ a test-and-learn mentality and data-centered approach in the development of marketing campaign recommendations; openly share learnings across marketing teams.
- Establish and support scalable processes that ensure best practices in marketing campaign development/execution and lead management.
- Ensure processes and tools are in place to improve data collection and perfect reporting around key performance indicators.
- Working closely with Sr. Marketing Manager and Creative Team, own website updating, ensuring that messaging and content assets are current, regularly refreshed, site is easily navigable (following parameters laid out by Capital One Web Team within the scope of the WCM tool) and that the website serves as a lead generating tool featuring frictionless lead capture forms, progressive profiling and seamless entry into our marketing/sales funnel.
- Oversee implementation of new marketing technologies including defining strategies to drive user adoption within the Marketing and Sales organizations.
- Leverage existing vendor relationships to maximize efficiency and performance.
- Identify potential marketing and communications challenges or impediments to success and resolve or escalate.
- Shepard multiple marketing creative projects at once, from creative brief development to execution, through our internal process, while ensuring strategic intent aligns with execution/delivery at every step and project timelines are met.
- Champion the brand, ensuring that all representations of our products (logo treatment, claims, imagery, etc) are in line with their respective brand personas, voice and style guidelines.
- As needed, assist with digital marketing campaign execution, with focus on social media marketing, third party content syndication, and third party display advertising.
- As needed, write and/or edit copy for emails, web pages, video/audio scripts, digital and print advertisements (supplementing our internal writer and third party agency writers).
- Support the marketing planning and budget management processes.
- Bachelor's Degree or Military Experience
- At least 7 years of Marketing Operations experience
- At least 7 years of B2B marketing experience to include a combination of strategy, demand generation, brand management and digital marketing including web and social media channels
- At least 5 years of experience using Pardot for building campaigns and tracking campaign performance
- At least 5 years of Salesforce experience, including validating and troubleshooting integrations, lead management, campaign attribution, and reporting
- At least 1 year of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Marketo
- 10 years of marketing operations experience
- 10 years of B2B marketing experience, preferably in the Technology sector, across a broad range of marketing functions including marketing operations, strategy, demand generation, brand management, digital marketing (including web and social media marketing), direct marketing, etc.
- Proven track record of building new campaigns and workflows, and processing leads.
- Experience in data management, attribution models, implementing and perfecting lead scoring, scrubbing data to support data hygiene, and recommending data-driven marketing strategies to improve outcomes.
- Experience creating and optimizing web pages and microsites, tracking analytics and driving SEO.
- Some experience developing ABM campaigns and working with ABM tools is a plus.
- Experience supporting/enabling Sales Teams.
- FinTech experience is a plus, but not essential.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well cross-functionally.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Track record of effectively working autonomously and navigating ambiguity.
- Experience in managing creative processes, partnering with creative teams and developing marketing materials that drive results.
- Detailed-oriented with strong prioritization and time management skills; can manage the details of multiple projects, deadlines and changing priorities, while maintaining excellent and accurate work.
- Thrives on collaboration and relationship building.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at [email protected] . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to [email protected]
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).