Manager, Paid Social at DoorDash
As Channel Manager for Paid Social, you will develop customer acquisition strategies and manage high-scale campaigns across channels, such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and testing latest platforms such as Messenger, Reddit, etc.
We’re looking for a quantitative-minded person who makes data-driven decisions while keeping brand voice and creative aesthetics in mind. You will have exposure to campaign strategy, tactical optimization, multi-channel reporting, data science, and our goals. This is an ideal role for a candidate who is looking to build a career in direct marketing, and loves to blend thoughtfulness with creative strategy to build compelling marketing programs.
The Growth Marketing team is lean and fast-moving, meaning you’ll have immediate opportunity to take ownership and improve major impact on a rapidly-growing business in an exciting space.What You'll Do
- Manage implementation, monitoring, creative testing, bidding optimization, and experimentation across social channels to meet customer acquisition goals
- Help bring Facebook implementation in-house
- Work with the consumer acquisition leaders to develop campaign strategy and a tactical execution roadmap, all in the name of hitting acquisition targets while maintaining a healthy LTV:CAC ratio
- Implement rigorous test-and-learn methodology across new platforms, ad products, audiences and creative types
- Collaborate with product, engineering and analytics teams to automate personalized, feed-based campaigns, set up incrementally tests and develop performance monitoring dashboards
- Work closely with brand and local teams to support new merchant launches, partnership promotions, and localized campaigns
- Create weekly and monthly reports to track campaign and channel results across all markets and campaigns
- 1-3+ years of experience scaling & optimizing digital acquisition channels
- Experience working with mobile & web paid acquisition channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.
- Strong analytical skills: ability to manipulate data and use metrics to achieve our goals
- Effectively communicate goals, strategy, and performance results across diverse teams
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are strategic - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is dedicated to growing local economies and empowering new ways of working, earning, and living. DoorDash has become the fastest-growing last-mile logistics company in the U.S., growing 250% year-over-year. DoorDash has distinguished itself by partnering with nearly 90 percent of the top 100 U.S. restaurant brands who offer on-demand delivery, expanding to over 3300 cities across the US and Canada.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the resources, and opportunity to excel.