Marketing Operations Manager at Sensor Tower
- Own our Marketing Systems and Stack with the express goal of helping to drive leads, pipeline, and engagement
- Ensure our systems are set up so that we are collecting the right data in the right way at the right time.
- Utilize Marketo to build and execute marketing campaigns including campaign flows, email creation, developing dynamic content and complex nurture streams, landing page creation, form creation, webinars, lead scoring, and more
- Refine integration between Salesforce and Marketo to ensure campaign tracking and proper ROI measuring for campaign analysis
- Work closely with Marketing to run regular, scalable email and marketing campaigns
- Identify marketing funnel improvement areas, and develop process/engagement solutions with the marketing and sales team
- Own data (management and hygiene) including segmentation, data enrichment, and personalization for use in campaigns
- Report on KPIs including test results, budget performance, and campaign success
What We're Looking For
- 5-8 years of relevant campaign management experience
- 3+ years using Marketo including solid understanding of its features, modules and usage scenarios, Marketo Certified preferred.
- Must have hands-on experience with building email marketing campaigns, analyzing data, and creating reports.
- Familiarity with account-based marketing methodologies.
- Ability to oversee a dynamic, fast-moving campaign and provide mentorship and motivation to an awesome, talented, hard-working team
- Background in analyzing, presenting and building reports from ad platforms and translating them into spreadsheets and presentation decks, and synthesizing metrics into tactical recommendations
- Proven track record of improving digital conversion rates through testing and campaign analytics feedback
- Experience leveraging marketing technology (marketing automation, A/B testing, sales enablement, lead scoring, analytics)
- Willing to work in a collaborative and results-oriented team environment
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude and strong attention to detail
Why Join Sensor Tower?
- We were named one of the 50 Tech Companies to Know in 2020 by BuiltIn
- We have not raised any additional funding beyond our $1 million Seed round! Our continued success with no outside funding speaks to our product, market size, and most of all, our people.
- We have a birds-eye view of the entire mobile app ecosystem, and we keep our teams constantly abreast of the latest mobile app trends, news, and best practices.
- You align with our Core Values: Customer-Focused, Innovative, Continuously Learning, Action-Oriented, Respectful, Data & Metrics-Driven.
- We grant options to all of our employees because we recognize that everybody plays an integral role in our success; thus all employees should be invested in Sensor Tower (both figuratively and literally).
- We offer catered lunch and dinner everyday, unlimited PTO, opportunities to join corporate sports leagues, flexible work hours, 401K, Boba Fridays, Project Juice First Fridays, team trips (white water rafting, Hawaii, and weekend Tahoe mansion trips to name a few), and more