The DoorDash Consumer Marketing Team is looking for a Marketing Technology Manager to partner with Marketing Stakeholders, Business Intelligence, Data Science, and Product to improve DoorDash’s attribution, data, and marketing automation systems in order to drive the more efficient acquisition of consumers.
The individual who fills this role will be responsible for helping to design and build the marketing tech stack to efficiently optimize multi-million dollar marketing budgets. They will work on projects that impact the performance of all of DoorDash’s customer acquisition channels. This person will get to work directly with a large number of stakeholders across multiple teams while managing priorities of projects. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to help improve existing systems that support the operations of the marketing team as well as build new systems to further the consumer marketing team’s capabilities. These systems include DoorDash’s internal attribution, automated bidding, data ingestion and passback, business alerts, and more.About the Role
- Oversee the building of DoorDash’s automated bidding solution to enable fully automated bidding across ad networks
- Launch incrementality testing across DoorDash’s digital channels to inform DoorDash’s bidding and budgeting strategies
- Partner with engineering to build automated feed-based advertising to support 100s of thousands of merchants
- Partner with Marketing Campaign Managers and Business Intelligence to maintain and improve the functionality and accuracy of DoorDash’s attribution system
- Be the go-to source of knowledge on all things marketing related for the Marketing Automation and Attribution cross functional teams
- Work with 3rd parties to ensure tracking and data passing is operating smoothly
- Be the first point of contact for tracking related QA and problem solving
- Monitor accuracy of all performance marketing data
- 3-6 years experience in digital media buying and executing tactical, large-scale advertising campaigns
- 1+ years experience working with 3rd parties to ensure digital media buying is tracked and attributed properly
- 1+ years experience working cross functionally with Analytics, Business Intelligence, and/or Product teams to improve the overall performance of your digital media buying
- Demonstrated ability to leverage analytics and work with complex datasets to understand tracking, attribution, and performance
- Intermediate to expert level of SQL knowledge
- Proven ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high levels of communication
- Highly quantitative problem solver - you get excited diving into the lowest level of granularity on projects in order to push the business forward
- Strategic and business-minded - you enjoy working cross functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Creative and collaborative - you love working with a team and solving challenging problems
- Fun - you enjoy what you do and love to have fun!
- Interest and passion in on-demand logistics
- Experience working with attribution systems and process automation
- Direct experience with 3rd party tracking providers (MMP’s, Segment, Google Tag Manager, etc.)
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.