Performance Marketing Manager at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is seeking a Performance Marketing Manager to support our B2B account-based marketing efforts through paid media channels, ultimately helping drive revenue and impacting the bottom line!
We are seeking an individual who is a specialist in paid media campaign management (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Programmatic, etc). You understand the role of each content type and format at different stages of the buying cycle all while breathing data to optimize performance.The opportunity
You will join a team of paid marketing professionals passionate about enabling creators to explore their creativity through real-time technology.
You will be working orchestrating campaigns to fulfill the buying funnel with a strong pulse on testing, campaign performance, lead quality scores, and implementation of standard methodologies in the short-term. Long-term goals are to strategize the paid ads funnel, making sure to scale our paid efforts, and optimally generating awareness, educating, and converting new acquisition audiences.
This position will work closely with the Media Operations Lead and the Performance Marketing Lead for Industrial!What you'll be doing
- Manage, execute, and optimize digital account-based marketing skills paid media campaigns (end-to-end) across designated strategic verticals to achieve required bottom-line outcomes
- Responsible for metrics such as cost per qualified lead, MQL volume, lead quality, and TAL penetration
- Lead experimentation initiatives within our global paid media ecosystem, by finding opportunities for improved engagement and conversion rates, channels, and other relevant areas that impact bottom-line performance
- Collaborate closely with the Performance Marketing team, Product Marketing, Demand Generation, and other teams to ensure the delivery of key account-based management and other performance campaigns
- Collaborate closely with our Web, Brand & Design, and Analytics teams to execute towards improved performance
- Experience in Digital Marketing and paid social campaign management
- Excellent understanding of Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter ads
- Successful track record of executing, measuring, and delivering on digital marketing performance metrics
- Outstanding project management and partner leadership skills
- Great demeanor towards working in a collaborative and cross-functional environment with a large number of teams
- Proven experience in working closely with product marketing, web teams, and media partners at delivering high-quality leads or transactions that turned into revenue
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.