Product Marketing Manager at Earnest
Earnest empowers people with the financial capital they need to live better lives.
We're an accomplished team of technology, finance, and design geeks who believe consumer lending can be radically improved and are doing something about it. We are disrupting the trillion dollar student loan industry by redefining what it means to be creditworthy. We created a company that combines data science, streamlined design, and technology to:
- Build products that simplify the lending process
- Personalize loans to suit the needs of our customers
- Engage with our customers through more human experiences
Our culture is one that values transparency and blameless problem solving. Earnest has a strong track record of employee growth and career progression. Earnies are empathetic, product-focused, proactive, and curious.
The Product Marketing Manager will lead Earnest’s efforts to effectively convey our most compelling value propositions to our diverse spectrum of customers. As the Product Marketing Manager, you will report to the Head of Direct and Performance Marketing and you will:
- Own positioning and benefit-driven messaging for select products big and small
- Be the authority on understanding our prospects and customers, our products, and our business strategies
- Partner with the Research, Analytics, Client Happiness, and Product teams to assess customer needs through surveys, interviews, analysis of product usage.
- Leverage your understanding of our clients to propose new messaging, marketing channels and tactics for growing across our products
Ideal background and expertise:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
- 5+ years in a combination of Product/Growth/Lifecycle Marketing roles, fintech and consumer lending experience a plus
- Experience working with A/B testing teams to rapidly test across a spectrum of product positioning themes, use results to inform constant iteration, and communicate post-campaign analyses to relevant stakeholders.
Earnest Perks & Benefits:
- Health, Dental, & Vision benefits plus savings plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401(k) plan to help you save for retirement plus a company match
- Tuition reimbursement program
- $1000 flight on each Earnie-versary to anywhere in the world and 25 days of annual PTO
Earnest provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.